Professional Home Inspections for Southern New
Hampshire Since 1999
Congratulations. You have found your future home and the wheels are in motion to buy it. Your next step is a home inspection. But how do you choose the right home inspector to help with this important decision?
As the owner of Fireside Home Inspection, I believe that there is no substitute for hands-on experience when it comes to inspecting a home, and understanding its structure, components and systems.
If you are shopping now for a home inspection company, be sure to ask these questions:
- Who will be inspecting my future home? The company owner? An employee?
- How long has he / she been inspecting?
- Does the inspector have a background in one or more of the building trades?
- Will he / she climb on the roof? Enter a crawl space? Enter the attic?
- Does he / she belong to a professional association for home inspectors, such as ASHI?
Of course, Fireside Home Inspection can answer in the affirmative to these questions.